Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sales!!!

Recently I have stumbled upon many sales.  And when I say stumbled, I mean I have accidentally come across great sales while looking for items for my kids, not me.

First I went into Old Navy to look for jeans for my kids.  8 slim for my daughter and 10 husky for my son.  They had a rack of clothes for only $0.99.  Yes, that was 99 cents!!  I ended up buying only two items.  One was a green top because my sister-in-law teases me every St. Patrick's Day because I wear olive green instead of wearing a true green.  They other item I purchased was a great metallic olivey dress with a cinched waist.  I actually bought that same dress in black so I could wear it to work (remember my blog on dresses...the ease of them...no thinking about what to mix and match, etc).  So why not buy another one in a different color.  Then I had a 30% off coupon.  The two items totaled $1.36. Can't beat that!!! By the way, the jeans fit daughter not my son.  His were too big.

Then I was went to TJ Maxx to return some clothes that I had bought my daughter that didn't fit.  Well, they marked down a ton of their "Runway to the Maxx" apparel.  Catherine Maladrino, Vince, Versace, Missoni (and I'm not talking Target), Elizabeth and James, Theory, J Brand jeans, Joe's jeans, Ralph Lauren Collection, Nanette Lepore, etc.  There were some really great deals going on there, and I am not talking summer items either.

Then, of course, I had to go to Target...again.  Guess what they marked down already?  Yes, Missoni for Target.  And some Target stores have more than a few pieces left on their clearance racks.  I did buy a pair of great long knit multi-colored brown gloves for only $13.98!!!   What a deal!!!

And just a FYI!!!  Some stores on doing good sales before Black Friday, so don't forget to check them out.  And don't forget about Small Business Saturday.  Supported your local stores!!

Enjoy your day!!

Lynn



No comments:

Post a Comment