Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!!!

Sorry it's been awhile since my last blog.  My kids were out of school all last week, and we took advantage of the free time. 

I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving.  I certainly did!  My husband deep fried two turkeys and homemade french fries.  And no, he didn't burn down the house!!  It was so nice and relaxing hanging out with family.

Since the kids were out of school, we did a whole lot of nothing.  I did take them to our old neighborhood in Chicago, which is always fun.  One day we went bowling, then my son and I went to a movie while my husband took my daughter ice skating.  Then we just hung out with neighbors and friends.  A lot of fun was had!!

What I didn't do was take advantage of Black Friday.  I never do.  As you all know, I can get deals all year long.  I did buy a few Christmas gifts before Thanksgiving.  It was hard not to because the prices of those items were so good.  They were hard to pass up.  And Cyber Monday started early.  I did buy some items today on Amazon.com.  They were too good to be true so I couldn't pass them up.  Make sure you check out all of the Cyber Monday deals.  It's amazing.

And again, I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I promise to "blog" more often.

Enjoy your day!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment