Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Belated Halloween!!

Happy Halloween (two days late)!!!!

Halloween is always festive in our neighborhood.  A good percentage of the houses are decorated, there's a Halloween costume parade at the grade school, and every family is out trick-or-treating.

There were a lot of creative Halloween costumes this year, and I'm not just talking about the kids.  A lot of parents dressed up too.  There were witches, ghosts, princesses, football players, crayons, rock stars, pop stars, cheerleaders, fortune tellers, skeletons, Angry Birds, Mario and Luigi, and villains.

Here's a photos of my kids in their costumes.  My son is addicted to football and the Chicago Bears, so he decided to go as Coach Ditka from the 1985 Super Bowl Bears.  And yes, that's his real hair!  And the sweater he is wearing was my dad's from the 1980's.  It's now my brother's. 

My daughter borrowed this beautiful costume from my neighbor (the best place to go for girl costumes) and went as the Evil Queen.  I know...she doesn't really look that evil!  She has black and red hair extensions on and a scar on her face, but you can't see it.  They were both very excited about their costumes this year.



I hope all of you had a fun Halloween!!  My kids sure did!!

Enjoy your day!!!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment