Saturday, November 19, 2011

Great Jewelry at Low Prices!

I love finding great costume jewelry!  Adding some costume pieces can really make an outfit.  And lately, I have been finding some great jewelry at amazingly low prices.

Believe it or not, Target has been my go to place to find inexpensive costume jewelry.  But I don't look on their walls of displays, I go straight to their jewelry clearance area.  What I have found is absolutely unbelievable!!  Beautiful stone necklaces for $5-$7, beaded bracelets for only $3-$4, and gold/pearl drop hoop earrings for only $4.  I bought a brown leather braided bracelet for my daughter that had a small silver plaque on it that said "Courage".  That was only $3.48.  You really should check it out!!

My other go to place for costume jewelry is Banana Republic.  As I told you in my last blog, I found some fabulous pieces all for less than $10.  You have to check out their sale jewelry items.  They are truly stunning!

On a side note, I still haven't found a pair of jeans.  Supposedly, Joe's jeans and Hudson's do make short lengths and petites.  We shall see.  I will keep you posted.

Enjoy your day!!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment