Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Ease of Dresses!

I was reading an article on Salma Hayak the other day, and she was talking about fashion.  She said, "It's a lot easier to grab a fabulous little dress than to put together a whole casual outfit with jeans, a top, the right jacket, and great shoes.  You slip on a dress and you can't go wrong." 

I couldn't agree with her more.  Not only is it easier to just through on a dress, it also takes a lot less time.  Think of the time you would save!  All you would have to do is pick out a pair of shoes to match.  So much time is wasted trying to match your jeans, pants or skirt with a cute top, or a belt, or jacket, or sweater, or cardigan.  And what if they aren't cleaned?  What if nothing looks good?  What if those items are looking old and worn out?  Time is wasting away.

I also feel that dresses are so comfortable to wear.  I am always worrying if my jeans will fit or not.  Will they be tight on me?  Will my muffin top hang out?  I absolutely feel more comfortable in a dress when I am working, too. And for the last couple of years, I have purchased a lot of dresses.  Also, purchasing dresses are a lot less expensive than purchasing whole outfits. Hmmmm.....one piece of clothing verses 3-4 pieces....you do the math!!!

Trouve has a great berry pleated dress that you can dress up or down.  Donna Morgan has a neutral dress with a tie belt that can be worn alone or with a great jacket or leather motorcycle jacket.  Ella Moss has a great black and white silk dress that's so much fun!!  And depending on the time of year, you can wear them with cute sandals or flip-flops or tights and boots. 

So make your life easier, be more comfortable, save some time and buy a dress!! 

Enjoy your day!!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment