Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11!!!

11-11-11

This unbelievable numerical symmetrical date happens once a century. 
And today it is happening on Veterans Day. 

People think it will be the end of greed.
People think it symbolizes the opening of doors (just look at the number 11, it looks like a door).
People think it represents human awareness.
People think it means angels.
People think it will be a lucky day (my husband is in Vegas and he says it's hopping).

Some people are getting married. 
Some people are having babies. 
Some people got engaged. 
Some people bought lottery tickets.


What do you think of the date?  What are you going to do today?

What did I do today.  Well, at 11:11am, I called my nephew, Christopher, for his birthday.  Yes, what a great day to have a birthday!  He probably thought I was crazy calling at that time.  It was special!!

I also said a quick little prayer after that phone call.  Just wanted to pray for family and friends and health.  It couldn't hurt on a day like today!!

So I hope you had a great 11-11-11.  And since it's Veteran Day, if you see a veteran...just tell them thanks!!

Enjoy your day!!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment