Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Black Friday

I just saw the news and they were talking about Black Friday.  They stated that Black Friday is turning into Black Thursday.  Walmart is starting their Holiday sales at 10pm Thanksgiving night, but they are open all day.  Macy's, Target and some outlet malls are opening at midnight Thanksgiving night.  It's like they are all trying to one up each other.  What gives????

Honestly, you couldn't pay me enough to shop that day or go out Thanksgiving night to shop.  I have heard all of the stories...angry shoppers, tired retail employees, pushy costumers, broken doors, items breaking, fights among shoppers, etc.  Really?  Do you want to deal with that? It's up to you!!

I have worked that day before, but that was long ago when stores opened at 8 or 9 am.  Wow!!  And I thought that was early!!  And the only angry people were the fur protesters out on Michigan Ave in Chicago with their anti-fur signs.

Yes the deals are good on Black Friday, but there have already been great deals.  I actually bought some holiday gifts because the prices were too good to be true.  I had to buy them.  They were hot deals.  So check out all the ads, shop around and take your time. There are many deals out there to be had!!!  And not just on Black Friday!!

Enjoy your day!!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment