Thursday, September 1, 2011

Why My Mail Person Hates Me This Time of Year!

The fall fashion season has begun, and all of the September fashion magazines are hitting the newsstands.  I have received most of them already, which is why my mail person really hates me this time of year.

These September magazines are full of fall's hottest trends.  They all preview the lastest and greatest in fall fashion.  And yes, these issues are filled with pages after pages after more pages of fall merchandise and advertisements.

You know what that means?  These September issues are thick...extra thick...inches thick.  They also weigh anywhere between 5-10 pounds each.  You now know why my mail person currently despises me. 

Can you imagine carrying those magazines around with you all day..multiple magazines...inches of magazines...pounds of magazines?!?!  Wow!!  I definitely wouldn't want to do that!

So, I would like to thank my mail person for delivering those obnoxiously over sized publications to my doorstep.  I really do appreciate it because I love looking at them,reading them, absorbing them.

So, when you are perusing your September magazines, remember your mail person and remember to thank them, too.

Enjoy your day!!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment