Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cute Winter Hats!!

I know that you aren't quite ready for the cold weather yet, but check out this winter hat my neighbor's daughter bought!!!  It's very trendy and also very cute!!





Colette is a freshman in high school and bought this hat at Hot Rags, a store in La Grange, IL.  There were also other animals available, however this one was the most fun.

The inside of this hat is fleece, making it comfy not itchy.  And the outside is knit.  And I like how it covers her ears, which will keep her extra warm this winter. 

Now guess the price.................$18.00!!!!  What a great deal!!!  I wish it came in a children's sizes.  You better believe that I will be searching all over the place for one for my 8 year old daughter!!!

Enjoy your day!!!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment