Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Blog Updates!!

I wanted to take some time today and update everyone on some of my previous blogs.  I will try to do this every so often.  So here we go:

9/23 - I love my new rain boots and wore them Sunday while watching my son's football game.  There was a 60% chance of rain that day, so I was excited to wear them.  Funny thing happened...it was sunny and not rainy at all.  Anyway, my friend, Julie, wore her new boots, too.  Yes, she actually bought some, too, and she found hers at Marshall's.  They are so cute.  Marshall's also had my boots there but in a shorter version, which is a good option to those who don't want a tall rain boot.  That's what my mom is looking for!

9/20- Wow!!  So many people loved that cute winter hat that my neighbor, Colette wore in the photo I posted, and now I am seeing them everywhere.  I just bought one for my 8 year old daughter at Justice.  Perfect for her tiny peanut head!!

9/14 - Was at Target again today, but what else is new.  Target had some Missoni items there that were not new stock items.  Looks like everyone is returning their Missoni goods that they couldn't sell on eBay.  My daughter is getting good use out of her Missoni rain boots, though.

9/1 - Do you remember me telling you why my mail person hates me this time of year?  Yes, those September fashion magazines that are so thick and heavy.  Well, I still haven't finished reading them, and I have gotten the October ones already.  I am really behind in my reading!!!

8/11- When I talked about the Fall Jean Trends, I discussed zippers being one of those jean trends.  I bit the bullet and bought a pair of dark denim skinny jeans with the zippers on the bottom outside of the legs.  They are a little bit long on me, which isn't surprising since I am vertically challenged, so I just unzip them an inch or two.  Looks very chic that way!!!

8/4 - Animal prints!  So you know how I told you that I was going to buy an animal print belt?  I didn't buy one, but instead I bought an animal print scarf.  And while I was working on two fashion shows this month, I could not believe that animal prints are everywhere....jackets, boots, pumps, belts, scarves, necklaces, earrings, hats, gloves, dresses, cardigan sweaters, and hair accessories.  WOW!!!!  Could it be overkill? (no pun intended)

Okay..that's about it for now. 

Enjoy your day!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment