Sunday, September 18, 2011

Missoni for Target, Part Deux!

Okay...has the madness stopped!!  The madness for Missoni for Target, that is!!

So, I went on Target's website and almost everything is sold out.  Absolutely crazy!!  People went bonkers for this merchandise.  Personally, I bought rain boots and ballet flats for my daughter, a tie for my husband, a makeup case, and a travel case.  Remember, I didn't go the inaugural day.  I went the day after and two days after and accidentally found some of these items.

Then I went on Ebay to find out the scoop.  There was a ton of Missoni for Target merchandise on that site up for sale.  Now, some of the home items were selling for double and event triple the actual price.  The other items that were going for a lot of money were the women's apparel.  The children's items were not going at all.  A good percentage of those items didn't even have any bids.  Very interesting, if you ask me.

Finally, do you think Target will re-stock these items?  Do they even have any items left in their warehouses to re-stock?  Will the try to produce more?  Stay tuned...

Also, I was wrong in my last blog.  This promotion is really supposed to end October 22. 

Enjoy your day!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment