Friday, January 27, 2012

Sales!!!!

Sales!!!!!!!!!!

I was out furniture shopping today and decided to make a little side trip and stop by Nordstrom Rack. 

Wow!  I couldn't believe the huge sale they were having.  I mean half the store was on clearance. You wouldn't have believe what was marked down!  Check this out:

*An Akris Dress was $1350 marked down to $208.
*A Rebecca Taylor dress was $365 marked down to $46.
*Tory Burch pants $265 marked down to $19 (which I bought)
*Sam Edelman suede flats $100 marked down to $14 (bought, too)

They also had Ugg boots for 43% off their retail price.  They were pushing those!!!

They other brand that they had marked down were:
Joe's Jeans, Laundry, Nannette Lepore, Trina Turk, BCBG, and a ton of shoes on sale!!!  Oh my gosh!!!  Crazy!  Glad that I took a break from looking at furniture, which, by the way is sooooooo expensive!!!

Enjoy your day and happy shopping!!!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment