Sunday, January 8, 2012

Spring!!!!

Spring!!!!  Thought that might catch your attention!

I was just browsing through the new Nordstrom catalog, January 2012.  It's all about spring trends and spring fashions. I love it!!

But of course, it's still winter even though here in Chicago we have only had 2 inches of snow.  Yes, only two inches of snow so far, and lately the temperatures haven't been so bad.  Which kind of scares me!  It this the calm before the storm (so to speak)?

All I know is in less than three months, my family and I will be in the Florida Keys.  So that Nordstrom book is making me want to be there now!!

Let me tell you a few items I just love from that catalog.

First of all, I love the Vince Camuto "Persh" sandal.  It's a mandarin, brandy and cerulean (aka..brown, orange, blue) leather platform sandal with a high stacked heal and a gold buckle.  They are $129.95.  I would wear these with everything from shorts, cigarette pants, skirts, jeans and dresses!!

Secondly, I love the Alexis Bittar hand-sculpted, hand-painted skinny and medium sized tapered bangles.  The colors are so much fun...bright fuchsia, bright aqua, orange, cobalt, and silver.  The skinny bangle is $65 and the medium size one is $75.  It's a great way to add a burt of color.

Another pair of shoes that I love are the DV by Dolce Vita leather flat sandal with gold-tone hardware.  These sandals come in hot pink, black, off-white, or mint.  And the best part is that they are only $68.95!!!  What a deal!!!

And finally, the 7 For All Mankind skinny cotton/spandex kelly green jeans for $169.  These jeans are shown rolled up twice with a navy and white nautical striped tee.  So cute!!

Ok, back to dreaming about warm weather and the beach.  I can't wait until spring!!

Enjoy your day!!!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment