Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Designer Clothes for Kids!

I was watching a segment today on Good Morning, America.  The segment was about high designers coming out with new clothing lines for children.  We aren't talking about low end here.  We are talking about Burberry, Gucci, Lanvin (yes, you heard me) and Versace.

It's absolutely unbelievable.  And the cost of these designer duds for kids is the same price as the adults lines.  $1500 for a dress!  For an eight year old!!  And the clothes don't look like children's clothing, they look like adult clothing.  Aren't they growing up too fast as it is?  Now they have to dress like an adult, too!

And get this, Cindy Crawford's ten year old daughter is modeling for the Versace children's line.  I guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, now does it?!?!

Now, if I don't spend that kind of money on myself, how could I spend it on clothing for my child?  Yes, I do love designers clothes but hate spending that kind of money.  But then again, one dollar to me is like one thousand to celebrities.  Right?

Enjoy your day!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment