Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Colored Jeans!!

Everywhere I look, whether it be fashion magazines or websites or stores, all I see for spring is colored jeans.  And I love this spring trend.

I love the skinny colored jean.  You can wear them tucked into boots, pair them with high heel wedge sandals or roll them up a little bit above the ankle and throw on a pair of ballet flats.  Totally cute!!!

What do you wear on top???  How about a crisp white blouse, a slim tank, a fitted short sleeve top, a dolmen sleeve blouse, a peasant top, a nautical striped tee, a blazer or an over sized cowl neck sweater.  Anything goes with colored jeans.

Here are the colors I have seen available:  green, red (of course), yellow, mint, purple, light pink, white (obvious) and cobalt blue.

So, where can we find these colored jeans?  Well, I was Target last week (no surprise), and I saw them there.  They had white, green, blue and red.  I couldn't believe it!  Here are some other brands that are carrying them:  Tommy Hilfiger, Joe's jeans, ASOS, Calvin Klein Jeans, 7 For All Mankind and the Gap.

I think I will definitely get myself a pair of colored jeans.  The question is...what color?  How about any color jean that actually fits me well, I will buy!!!

Enjoy your day!!

Lynn

2 comments: