Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Shopping and Sales!!

This past weekend my husband and son went camping, which left my daughter and I home by ourselves for a girls' weekend.  We were very excited the boys were gone so we could go shopping.  Yes, my 8 year old daughter loves to shop.  Hmmmmm?!?!?!  Wonder who she takes after??!?!

Anyway, off we went to the nearest mall, which is outdoors, so we were able to spend some time outside enjoying the nice weather, too.  WOW!!!  Every store we past had huge signs in their windows advertising sales...huge sales...additional off clearance sales.  We couldn't believe what we were seeing.

We took full advantage of the sales and of the time being away from the boys in our family.  The sales were unbelievable!  And the sales were on summer items, too.  We bought a couple of gifts and one thing for my son, but everything else was for us. 

For my daughter, we ended up buying her a cute pink tunic, a graphic tee, and a swimsuit cover-up.  For me, a pair of shorts, a striped t-shirt dress, a pair of wedge espadrilles, a skirt and a few tops.  These sales really were hard to resist.

Does it sound bad that I felt guilty if I didn't take advantage of the sales?

So check out the malls, your local stores, websites, etc....there are so many sales out there.  Support the economy and shop 'til you drop!!!

Enjoy your day!!!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment