Tuesday, July 31, 2012

CUSP by Neiman Marcus

Yesterday I was shopping in downtown Chicago with my kids and stopped by CUSP by Neiman Marcus.  Yes, I was actually allowed to spend 15 minutes in a store for me.  Not the American Girl Doll store and not a sports store...a real store.

I love this store.  Not only does it have great contemporary lines (young designer lines) but they have absolutely great accessories.  Not only are they fabulous, but they are inexpensive, too.  I bought the coolest gold stretch bracelet for only $15.  Then I found the perfect gold hoop earrings for only $28.  Yes..at CUSP by Neiman Marcus.

I would highly recommend stopping by this store and checking out their merchandise, especially their accessories.  And yes, they won't break your bank!!

Enjoy your day!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment