Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sorry!!!!

Sorry everyone!!!

I can't believe that it has been six days since my last blog!!  Where has the time gone??  Oh, I know!!  It's the summer, and my kids only have two more weeks left until school starts.  Bummer!!

Needless to say, I haven't been shopping a lot lately at all, except at Target.  So I really don't have much to report on in the shopping area.

But........This Friday I will be working on a huge fashion/music show for Macy's called Glamorama.  It fuses music, dance and fashion all in a one hour show.  This year the headliner is Robin Thicke then Karmin.  Should be great!!!

I will definitely report back on it for all of you.  Until then, happy shopping and happy summer!!  Enjoy both while you can!

Enjoy your day!!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment