Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Outlet Malls

Last weekend I was up at my mother's lake house and decided to stop by the outlet mall.  I took daughter along with me so she could give me the thumbs up or down on my shopping finds.

It was amazing to me to see how so many of the stores were carrying fall merchandise.  I was still shopping for some summer items especially since the heat wave is still going on in the Chicagoland area.

So many of the stores' summer merchandise was picked over.  And only one store, J. Crew, had their summer clearance an additional percentage off. 

It was a really disappointing shopping trip.  My daughter only bought something at Claire's Boutique, remember that store from years ago. Yes, it is still around.  I did find a great hat at Burberry for a deal.  And it's for winter!!!  So cute!  And only the trim of it is lined in the Burberry signature plaid.  I think it was only $34.  

Anyway, it will be interesting when I go back in August to see what they have in stock or what sales will be going on.  I will be doing some back to school shopping so I will report back to all of you and let you know.

Enjoy your day!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment