Friday, July 13, 2012

Shopping!

My daughter and I have been able to do a little bit of shopping lately, which is shocking. My children's schedules have been crazy.  So, we have been sneaking it in while my son has been at golf and lacrosse.

Where did we go?

We hit Oak Brook Mall, which is in a suburb of Chicago.  They have every store from H&M to Neiman Marcus.  Then we hit TJ Maxx and Marshalls.  My daughter found something at Gap Kids (additional 40% off sale items), Claire's Boutique, TJ Maxx and Marshalls. 

I found a floral scarf and a top at H&M.  And at the Gap, I found a pair of shorts and a top.  At TJ Maxx, I did buy myself a Cole Haan wallet.  It was $54, originally $184.  Not too shabby!!!  And another pair of shorts.  With this heat, it's hard to wear anything else!!!  Shorts and spaghetti strap tops!!!

Where are we off to next?

When we got home from our shopping trip, my daughter wanted to know if my son has golf and lacrosse next week.  I said yes.  Then, of course, she asked if we could go shopping again.  So, I am thinking that we should hit Nordstrom Rack. I haven't been there in ages.  Then hit the other TJ Maxx that has the Runway to the Maxx.  They have been carrying Jimmy Choo, Tory Burch, Nannette Lepore,  and Fendi.  It's unbelievable!!!

I will definitely report back to you with what I find!!

Happy Shopping!!

Enjoy your day!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment