Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy 4th of July!!!!

Happy July 4th!!!

I hope that all of you have a wonderful holiday.  Bring on the red, the white and the blue!!

It's the perfect time to sport white shorts or white jeans, nautical striped tees in blue and white, navy pique shorts, red cropped pants, big white bangles, that great red canvas belt, and whatever else you own in those colors.

As for me, I will be wearing my white shorts (the temp is close to 100 here) and my blue and white striped nautical inspired tee.  As for my shoes, maybe I'll wear my Cole Haan white bow flat sandals or my Stuart Weitzman clear jelly and rhine flip flops.  I think my red DVF high heel wedges will be too much for a picnic and fireworks!!!

Anyway, I hope that you have a good 4th of July!!  And don't forget...the stores are open and there are a lot of sales going on!!!

Enjoy your day!!!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment