Saturday, March 31, 2012

What to Wear with This Crazy Weather!

Sorry it's been a week since I've blogged, but I am on spring break.  We were in Key West, FL for five days, and now we are in North Palm Beach, FL.  It is great to get away and go somewhere warm.  But it would feel better if it was snowing back in Chicago.  Our weather has been absolutely crazy there.  Seven days straight of record breaking high temperatures and no snow whatsoever!!1

So, the question I have been getting from so many women is if they can wear white in March in Chicago?  I say yes!  When it's 80 degrees, you can wear white.  When it's 40 degrees in March, it's a no.  Wearing winter white is fine, but not your summer white.

I know that the old rule of wearing white was wear it only between Memorial Day and Labor Day, but that rule is old news.  Fashion rules are made to be broken.  And with this warm weather, anything goes.  On St. Patrick's Day, it was 83 degrees and very sunny so I broke out my green shorts instead of wearing my green sweater.

So when it's warm and sunny and it's March, yes, you can wear white.  But don't go wearing you white summer cloths when it's 40 degrees, unless it's June or July.

Enjoy your day!!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment