Monday, March 5, 2012

Elf Cosmetics

I love Elf Cosmetics!!

I was at Target last week.  I know, nothing new for me.  But I was looking for a creme type blush, along with a million other things for my kids.  I like putting a little creme blush on my cheeks before putting on my powder blush so it lasts longer.  I was using something from Almay, but they discontinued it.  I hate it when that happens.

So as I was wandering around the cosmetics aisles, I noticed the Elf cosmetic line.  Everything was a dollar.  Yes, one dollar!!  I thought WOW!!
How perfect!!  I love it!!  It's a great way to try something new without breaking the bank.  And if you don't like that product, who cares!!  You only spent one dollar.

I saw this small creme color stick that was perfect.  And, of course, it was a dollar.   So I bought it, and I love it!!  Go figure!!  A one dollar cosmetic product that I love it.  Who would of thought that it was good?

What a way to try something new!  I highly recommend trying the Elf cosmetic line.  Why not!  You have nothing to lose but a buck!!

Enjoy your day!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment