Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Metallic Shoes for Spring!

Metallic shoes are a big fashion trend this spring.  You are seeing them in every store, in every fashion publication and at every price point.

What do I love about metallic shoes?  They are so versatile.  You can wear them with anything and everything from cute short shorts to pencil skirts to cropped jeans to dressy dresses.

I also love that metallic shoes can add some shimmer and shine to your look.  Forget about your basic black pump or your neutral nude slingback...replace those with a metallic shoe.  It can really add some life to your look, and it will go with everything.

Here are some that I love:
*Sigerson Morrison metallic leather and Lucite T-strap sandal $395
*Boutique 9 copper metallic pump $120
*Zara "Laminated Heel Sandals" in goatskin, silver and faux leather $90
*Marc Jacobs Mary Jane silver metallic pump $645
*Nine West platform metallic sandals (price unknown)

Because I love this trend so much, I bought a pair of Kors T-strap flat silver sandals for my daughter.  I really wish they had them in my size!!!

So, if you want to purchase a new pair of sandals this spring, you should buy a metallic pair and add some spice to your wardrobe.

Enjoy your day!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment