Monday, October 17, 2011

Size Doesn't Matter!

This past Saturday, I did a Plus Size Fashion Show for Macy's at one of their suburban Chicago stores.  I worked on it all last week pulling the looks, fitting the models, etc.  And as I was fitting these plus size models (which means size 14 and up), I couldn't help but noticed how beautiful these women were and how wonderful they looked in the clothes. It made me start to think that size really doesn't matter.

One of the models, Ginny, was a size 14 and she was as fit as a fiddle.  I couldn't believe what rock solid abs she had.  She's tall and she's athletic.  She looked amazing in all of the looks I pulled for her.  And I really want abs like her!

The other women were sizes 16-20.  I wanted to showcase all different kinds of trends to prove that no matter what your size, you can look stylish, too.  Here are some of the clothes that I pulled for the show:  jersey wrap dresses, leggings, skinny jeans, pencil skirts, cardigan sweaters, blazers, capes, animal print silk blouses and double breasted coats with belts.  And let me tell you, the ladies that attended the show were shopping like crazy afterwards.  It was unbelievable!

So, I guess I proved my point that day...no matter what's your size, no matter what's your shape, no matter what's your height...you too, can look absolutely fabulous!!!! 

Enjoy your day!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment