Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Recent Purchases

It seems like I have been shopping a lot lately, but it really has been on accident.  I go to a store looking for something for my kids, and I end up falling into these huge sales.  So, I thought I would share with you some of my recent purchases (with photos).

First of all, I know that I had already shared with you my Gap purchases from their huge sale, but thought I would show you some photos.  I also bought a maxi dress at the Gap.  I was looking for black pants for my son at Gap Kids and found myself at the regular Gap, saw this dress and had to have it.  I always wanted to try a maxi dress but didn't want to spend the money on one.  Why?  What if I wouldn't like it the next season?  Would I be able to pull that look off?  I am vertically challenged!!!  Well, I ended up getting it for free by using my Gap rewards certificate.  YEA!!!!!  I have also included some of the other items I purchased there.


Yesterday, I went to Old Navy looking for a Halloween t-shirt for my daughter and found that they were having a huge sale, too.  Additional 30% off their clearance.  I didn't find the t-shirt for my daughter (I know, I'm a little late for looking for Halloween items) but found a few good deals for me.  Yes, I bought two tie-neck sleeveless blouses, ivory and black, for only $8 each.  They are perfect for wearing with a cardigan or a jacket.  Check them out below.  The other top is from the Gap.



Do I feel guilty spending all this money?  NO!!  I got everything for so cheap!!!  I didn't even spend over $100.  Personally, I feel that when you go out shopping really wanting to buy something and spend money, you never find anything.  It's the times I don't go out looking is when I always have luck shopping.  When you least expect it...when it's by chance...that's when you find the hidden gems...the deals...the steals!!!

Enjoy you day!!!

Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment