Thursday, October 20, 2011

Just Like Christmas Morning!!!

Now that the weather has turned, I decided to go through my closet and check out my winter clothes.  I started with my sweaters and a few of them had tags still on them.  I forgot at the end of last winter I hit some big end of the season sales and bought some clothes.  Of course since it was the end of the season, I never got to wear them.  So, when I was checking out my "new" clothes, it felt like Christmas Morning!!!

It was so much fun wearing these sweaters like I had just bought them.  One was a Vince sweater that was originally $265 that I got for $34.  The other one was a Kenneth Cole cardigan that was $95 that I got for $4.99.  What a bargain!!!  I think that store lost money on that item!!! 

Fast forward to the present...I went to the Gap today purposely look for jeans.  They have short lengths there and that's what I need.  I tried on 15 pairs and only bought one with my 30% coupon.  BUT what I really want to tell all of you is that the Gap had a huge sale that started today.  All their sale items were an additional 40% off.  And their sale items were totally clearanced...final sale.  I bought 8 items...plus tax...$67.  Not bad!!  One top was orginially $56 and I got it for $5.   I bought a dress, belt, 2 sweaters, a turtleneck, 2 tops and a blouse.  It felt great!!!  And they were all cute items.  I can wear the black casual jersey dress to work tomorrow!!

I do love getting a deal and I do love bargains, especially when you don't expect it.  Then I don't feel guilty or get buyer's remorse.  And I did try on everything at the store and at home.  You should always do that with whatever you buy.  Try it on twice, just to make sure!!  Better safe than sorry!!

Enjoy your day!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment