Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Disney World and The Fashions!!

When I first wanted to write a blog, I had no intention to write about what other people wore.  Meaning.......there was no way I was going to say, "I can't believe she wore that!"  But I guess rules were made to be broken!!!

So, my husband had to go to Disney World for work. Nice, Huh?!?!  How could the kids and I NOT tag along with his business trip?  And he just happened to have three free Southwest Airline tickets he had to use up.  How convenient!!!!  So off we went!!

Well, as most of you know, Disney World is THE family place to go.  And, as most of you also know, you will walk and walk for miles and miles.  Yes, a lot of mileage on the feet!  And when you go in the summer, it will be extremely hot.  Try 95 degrees and with the heat index, it felt like 103.  Oh yes, and very humid, too!!!

Those things being said, you should really dress in modest attire.  This is a family place, not Ladies Night at a club or bar!!  Also, you should probably wear comfortable shoes since you will be walking all day.  My dogs were barking at the end of each day.  And we only did three days at the parks.  Finally, dress for the weather.  When it's very hot and very humid, dress in lightweight and light colored clothing.

So this is what I saw....A women, older women, wearing leopard print skin tight leggings (full length), a long sleeve black blouse unbuttoned way too low (I really don't think we needed to see her wrinkled cleavage!), and red high heel shoes (4 inches, I think).  Very appropriate for Disney World and the weather, don't you think?!!?

Then I saw a women, probably my age, wearing a black and pick lingerie camisole that barely covered her big store bought breasts, a very micro mini black skirt, and very high heel Candie's style sandals.  Now, for her credit, she dressed okay for the weather.  And I do like the motto...less is more...BUT I normally use that for accessories, over the top dressing, etc., not for the actually size of the clothing.  Please, did I really need to see everything she owned?!?!?! 

Anyway, I could go on forever, but I won't.  I don't want to be too tacky now do I?  Seriously though, my family and I had such a great time, and I am exhausted from our trip and have piles of laundry to do....laundry that was appropriate to wear to Disney World, that is!!!!

Enjoy your day!!!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment