Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tube Dresses!

I am really starting to love tube dresses.  Why?  Tube dresses are so versatile!

Now, I am not talking about the ones that are skin tight, form fitting and short enough to show everything your own!!!!  I am talking about the ones that have an elastic waist or some sort of waistband and hang down not clinging to your body.

You can wear tube dresses as a swim suit cover up to the pool or beach with your flip flops.  Try wearing the maxi length with a great wide belt, a statement necklace and wedges.  What if the weather gets a little cooler?  Wear a boyfriend cardigan over it with the sleeves pushed up, add a scarf and great bracelets and really cool boots that aren't for the snow.

I love the different styles and lengths of the tube dress.  I have seen gauze to cotton to jersey.  I've seen them with and without ruffles.  They come in all different colors and prints and even stripes.  The lengths vary between short, below the knee and maxi.  And some even come with an asymmetrical bottom.

Dress it up or dress it down, I feel that the tube dress is the dress for the summer.

Enjoy your day!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment