Wednesday, June 1, 2011

WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to the first day of my blog, Chicago Stylist Mom!!!

Some people might ask....why start a blog?  My response....why not!!!!

As you can see from my bio on the left, I've been in the fashion industry forever.  I have experience in sales, merchandising, events and styling.  Since 1998, I have been working for myself as a freelance fashion stylist.

This blog is a creative outlet for me, and I hope to share the following:
*my fashion experiences
*the latest trends
*great bargains I have found
 (i.e.  A $325 pair of Marc by Marc Jacobs pants for only $20)
*hot sales going on
*great style/fashion events

I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Please click on FOLLOWER on the lower left side to follow my blog.

Thanks for your time.

Enjoy!!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment