Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Spring/Summer Scarves!

What's a good way to add some life to an outfit?  How about a scarf!  Instead of wearing a necklace or two, try wrapping a scarf around your neck to add some flair.

The spring/summer scarves are much different than your winter ones.  They are made from lightweight fabrics so you won't get a major hot flash when you wear them.  They also come in a variety of great summer colors to match everything in your closet. 

I just love the idea of adding a pop of color to your look with a scarf.  And the best way to try color, if you are afraid, is to add that colorful scarf.   It's also an inexpensive way, too.  You are not going to break the bank by buying a scarf.  Well, unless you buy one the silk black and white Diane von Furstenberg one.  That will set you back $185.

I bought one last week at a local boutique in my neighborhood.  It's coral, brown, gold and ivory.  It goes with a lot of my clothing.  I think it cost me less than $20 and that was with tax.  I also bought one at the J.Crew Outlet, that was also less than $20.  It's a long rectangle one that starts out with orange and fades into white.  I love it, especially to wear with all of those summer white clothes.

So, march on down to your local boutiques or to the mall and buy yourself a scarf.  You will really get a lot of use out of it and absolutely love it.

Enjoy your day!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment