Thursday, April 19, 2012

MAC Cosmetics

Today I spent a few hours at the mall doing some errands.  I know what you're thinking, and no, I wasn't shopping for myself.  I had to do some returns and buy a birthday gift.  I also had to stop by the MAC cosmetic store.  I was completely out of my blush and concealer.  I literally was scraping the side of the containers to get every bit out.

I brought in all of my empty MAC makeup containers, too.  Did you know that if you bring in six to the store, you get a free lip gloss or lip stick.  Yes, you get one of those free.  I love that deal, and I love the idea of recycling...being green. 

It's a great way to try a new color for your lips.  When it's free, you don't care as much if you don't like it.  You don't feel like you are wasting your money.

Today was different, though.  I was also offered, as my free item, an eye shadow.  I have never been offered an eye shadow before.  It must be a new thing there.  Of course, I decided on that but not before consulting the sales associate first.  I wanted to find something different, and she helped me pick a color that matched my skin type.  I was so excited!!  What a great opportunity to try something new, and once again, not feel like you wasted your money.

You should try MAC Cosmetics.  They have great products and aren't too expensive.  But remember to keep your empty containers.

Enjoy your day!

Lynn



2 comments: