Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fall Shoe Trends!!

Today was the first day of school for my kids, which means freedom for me, but it also means fall is right around the corner.  Honestly, I really wasn't ready for summer to be over.  I'm in complete denial!  However, it also means that the fall fashions are upon us, especially shoes...or should I say most importantly SHOES!!!

I am loving all the different shoe trends for this fall.  The styles, textures, and colors are to die for!!!  There are just too many to choose from!

First let's talk about style.  You've got platform stilettos, peep-toe stacked heels, high heeled loafers, embellished heels, bow tie ballerina flats, platform peep-toe booties, and menswear inspired Brogues (those would be lace up wingtip flats).  I haven't even gotten to the boots, yet.  But let's save that for another day.

How about texture and fabric!  Well, just to name a few...plush fabrics, velvet, suede, supple leathers, tassels, wood, embossed leather, patent leather, calf hair, satin, grosgrain, beads, mesh, python, chains, jewels, metallic, studs, wool, Swarowski crystals, rhinestones and silk.  As you can see by that list, anything goes!!!!

Now for the hot fall color trends for shoes!  All colors are in.  You've got red, burgundy, Sapphire blue, gold, metallic, black, Bordeaux, purple, bright green, hot pink, silver, nude and gold.  I really can't believe all of the different color shoes available this fall.  You will not be disappointed.

So, as I sit here writing this blog in my slippers (I was wearing black patent leather flip flops today), I wonder what type of shoes I will purchase this fall.  And now that the kids are back at school, I will have time to shop (and I'm not talking about Target or the grocery store either).

Enjoy your day!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment