Monday, November 12, 2012

Sorry!!

Sorry!!  I know that it has been awhile since I have wrote in my blog.  And I apologize for that.

I think life just got in the way.  It seems like I have been getting pulled in a million different ways.  Between work, volunteering, kids' activities, family obligations...I am totally exhausted. 

I guess it's a mom thing.  And I know all of you moms out there will understand.  And I feel like all I do is run around, drive my kids from here to there, doing this and that...then next thing I know, it's 10:30 at night, and I feel like I got nothing done that I wanted to that day.

Does anybody else feel that way out there?  Still haven't done my laundry yet.  Got the kids' laundry done today.  At least they will have clean clothes tomorrow.  Not me, though.  Picked up the dry cleaning today so my husband will have clothes to wear to work tomorrow.  Everyone is taken care of, not me though.

Last week I wore the same pair of jeans, four days in a row.  It was just easier to do that.  Of course, the others were dirty and still are dirty.  Remember, haven't done my laundry yet.

I did shower today, but at 2:45 in the afternoon, right before the kids got home from school.  Didn't wash my hair, though.  That would take too much time.  Just threw it up in a pony tail.  And threw on the jeans I wore yesterday.  That's okay.  I will try and do my laundry tomorrow.

I know, I shouldn't be complaining.  I got a roof over my head, healthy children, food on my plate, great clothes (when I wash them)....not a care in the world.  I guess I am just tired. 

And on that note, I am ready to go to bed.  Good night to you all!!

Enjoy tomorrow!!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment