Sunday, November 4, 2012

Christmas? So Soon?

Christmas???  Already???  So soon???

When I was shopping for Halloween items at Target back in October, just behind those items were Christmas merchandise.  The back wall was full of Christmas items.  It was interesting to me that when they put out the Halloween merchandise, they also put out the Christmas ones.

For me, personally, I feel that it was too early for those Christmas items to be displayed.  Why, when I am trying to get thru Halloween, would I even consider buying anything for Christmas.  I kinda like to take it one day at a time, one holiday at a time.

How do you feel about it?  I know in some stores, they put out their Christmas merchandise in September.  How crazy is that?!?!  I believe in being organized but shopping for Christmas in September is not for me.

My daughter, however, is redoing her Christmas wish list today.  Yes, she already did hers once.   She was actually showing me items she wanted in the Target Toy catalog we received with the newspaper today.  I am really not ready for the holidays. 

How about you?  Let me know your thoughts.

Enjoy your day!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment