Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fashion Night Out Chicago

Last Thursday night, September 6th, was Fashion Night Out around the world.  Cities everywhere celebrated fashion and shopping in all different ways.

I was at Macy's at Water Tower Place in Chicago doing their FNO event.  They had the young fashion bloggers, The Girls of Lincoln Park, as their celebrity fashion stylists of the evening.  I was hired to create four clothing closets for each one of the bloggers to "display" apparel and accessories to their liking.

The girls were so sweet and a lot of fun.  But I think the hit of the night was the homemade cotton candy man.  I had organic salted caramel cotton candy.  It was absolutely unbelievable.  And apparently, it was only 100 calories.  Go figure!

Anyway, it was such a great place to be people watching.  I always love to check out what people wear to fashion events.  That's when individual styles come out.  And some are so outrageous.  

Next year, I think all of you should try to attend a Fashion Night Out event in your area.  

It was a fun evening and an exhausting evening for me.

Enjoy your day!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment