Monday, August 20, 2012

Macy's Glamorama

Wow!!  It has been a long time since I did my blog, and I apologize.  Life got in the way.

First I worked on Macy's big show Glamorama.  It was an hour long show that fused fashion, music and dance.  Basically, it's an extravaganza!!!  This year they used fashions from Donna Karan, Marc Jacobs, Jean Paul Gaultier, Sean John, Rachel Rachel Roy, Bar III, Tommy Hilfiger, and Macy's Men's Impulse.

What fall trends were shown:  burgundy, denim, fur, military, suits, and leather.

I love working on this show not only because of the fashions, because I love working with my two good friends who are also stylists.  It's an over the top show with over the top fashions.

Now it's back to reality and the kids start school tomorrow.  And I am making them look very nice for their first day.  They need to make a good impression!

Enjoy your day!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment