Tuesday, May 8, 2012

TJ Maxx

I haven't stopped by TJ Maxx in a long time.  Shocking, I know.  So today I decided to make a quick pit stop there to see what was new and what designers they were carrying.

There are a a number of TJ Maxx stores that have the Runway to the Maxx store within a store.  These particular stores carry designers and brands like Catherine Malandrino, Vince, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Valentino, Missoni, Kate Spade, Gucci and Fendi.  Yes, crazy!!  You never know what you will find when you go there.  It's so much fun!

Today, I could not believe what great designers they were showcasing.  There were handbags by Fendi, Jimmy Choo and Prada.  I am not kidding you.  I checked out the shoe department, and they had Gucci, Kate Spade, Coach, Ugg and Dolce & Gabbana.  Truly unbelievable!  As for the apparel, I saw everything from Theory, Vince, Escada, Helmut Lang, Nannette Lepore and much, much more. 

I highly recommend going to a TJ Maxx store as soon as you can.  But make sure they carry the Runway to the Maxx designers.  It's worth the drive and the time.

Enjoy your day!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment