Tuesday, May 15, 2012

H&M

Yes, I am getting in all of my shopping before the kids get out of school.  This time I hit H&M.  What a great selection of clothes at such reasonable prices!

They had sleeveless, round neck tops with a small keyhole tie front for only $4.95.  I bought one in coral and one in a very pal pink.  They also had them in lemon yellow, black and ivory.

Then I bought a cap sleeve ivory top with a floral print on the front for only $12.95.  Remember, floral prints are in!!

One of their other specials were on short skirts in stone and cobalt blue priced at only $9.95.  Unbelievable!

H&M is a great place to shop for summer items.  I tend to spend more money on my winter clothes, of course, because of the fabrics, etc.  So it's nice to spend less on summer clothes.  And if I don't like the items the next year, I don't feel guilty getting rid of them because they didn't cost a lot.

H&M always has great styles and trends, and you won't break the bank.  So try it....you'll love it!

Enjoy your day!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment