Friday, December 16, 2011

Sales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that I told you that I would blog about holiday gift ideas, but I just had to tell you about all of the sales that are currently happening.
 



It was originally $89, marked down to $34, additional 40% off that price, then I used one of my Gap reward cards.......I only paid $1.07!!  Yes, just a buck!!!

Then I went to DSW to check out the shoes.  Every once in awhile, I find a great pair of shoes and a great deal.  Check out what I got.......


I don't know the original price on these shoes, but they were marked down to $54, then 80% off of that price, I used a reward certificate.........I only paid $1.07!!!  Yes, again...just a buck!!!  Can't beat that!!!

Then there's TJ Maxx.  They have marked down a ton of their Runway to the Maxx designer clothes...Missoni, Catherine Malandrino, Versace, Nanette Lepore, Valentino shoes, LAMB, Joe's jeans, Hudson jeans, Vince, etc. 

My point being..........today I was out and about trying to finish my holiday shopping (I was home bound three days this week with a sick child), and I stumbled upon these sales!  Unbelievable!!!  When you least expect it...that's when you find the greatest deals.

So while you are doing your holiday shopping, don't forget to treat yourself to a little something...you deserve it...and these sales won't make you feel guilty!!

Enjoy your day!

Lynn





Every store, seriously, every store is having a sale from the Chanel Boutique, the Ferragamo store and Barneys New York to Old Navy and the Gap.  Actually, the Gap has an additional 40% off their sale items.  Check out what I got.....my "Chanel" inspired holiday jacket.  It fits like a glove!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment