Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday Gift Idea #2

Holiday gift idea #2 is one of the best gifts to give a parent or grandparent!!

For the last 2-3 years, I have been giving family photo albums as gifts.  They are so simple to do, and you can do them in the comfort of your own home.

It's really hard to think of gifts for my husband's parents.  His four parents range in age from 83 - 94 years old.  I have just simply run out of gift ideas for them.  And since they only see my kids once twice a year, this is a prefect way for them to see what the kids been doing this past year. The family photo album gives them so much joy!!
I do these albums on the Walgreens' website.  All you have to do is choose your album cover (paper, leather or linen), the size (5" x 7" or 8" x 10"), and the color of the inside pages.  Once you download all of your photos, you just click and drag the photo where you want it to be placed.  You can put 1-4 photos on each page and add captions, too.  Once you are done, you save it, you order it and have it shipped anywhere.  The albums start at $9.99 and go up from there.

The first page of the albums, I always have a photo of my two kids with the caption reading "The Schwaab Family 2011" or whatever year it is.  That photo is normally from the beginning of that year.  On the last page of the albums, I put another photo of my kids (taken at the end of that year) with the caption reading, "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  Love, Cole and Taylor".  It's the best gift ever!!  What parent or grandparent wouldn't love it?!?!?!

Enjoy your day!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment