Sunday, December 4, 2011

Holiday Sales and Coupons!

Wow!  I can't believe how many emails, postcards, etc I have received from retailers this holiday season.  It's absolute mayhem!  I receive at least 25 emails per day from retailers and websites promoting their sales and/or coupons.  Then the mail comes, and I get tons postcards and catalogs full of discounts.

Honestly, I can't keep them straight.  I have saved some of them thinking that I might need to use them.  Then when I am finally ready to use the coupon, it has expired.  But no need to worry.  I'm sure I'll get more in the mail or online.

But the first thing I have to do is organize my holiday shopping list.  You know, who I have to buy for...ideas for the people I have to buy for...how much money I want to spend on them.  There's a lot to think about.

Christmas is three weeks away.  Crap!  I need to get going.  As I worked this weekend at Macy's on State St. in Chicago (I did a St. John Knits Fashion Show), I watched all of the shoppers in the store.  And let me tell you, that store was packed with people.  It was unbelievable!!  It was friends and family weekend which means you could get an extra 25% off your purchases.  I guess everyone had that coupon!!  And yes, I did get that coupon in the mail.  Maybe I will use it tomorrow when I go back there to work.

So my point is....try not to get overwhelmed by all of these coupons and discounts.  It can get out of hand.  Just try to stay calm and try to be a little organized.  You can do it!!  I have faith in you!

Enjoy your day!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment