Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pre-Christmas Sales!!

It's not even Christmas yet, and the sales have already started.  I can't believe it!!  Between my emails and the ads in the newspaper, I am getting blasted with sale notices.

I got the email today from Zara that their sale will begin tomorrow.  And they have the best sales!!!  Incredible prices!!!

Then in the Chicago Tribune, there was a small ad for Barney's New York for 60% off!!  That's a pretty big sale for Barney's, especially before Christmas.  It's unheard of!!

There was also a full page ad in the Trib for Bloomingale's for their huge sale.  I can't recall the last time that there were huge sales right before Christmas.

But truth be told....the weekend before Christmas is always the busiest shopping weekend of the holiday season.  I know that everyone always talks about Black Friday, but it's the procrastinators that make the sales jump.

So, happy shopping the rest of this holiday season.  And happy sales shopping.

Be safe and enjoy your day!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment