Sunday, October 14, 2012

Deals and Steals!

I was shopping a few weeks ago for some winter clothing for my children, and I stumbled upon some amazing deals.  I really couldn't believe it.
So, here are a few things that I found:

Tory Burch trouser jeans - originally $195 - paid $15
Alice + Olivia ivory tweed blazer - originally $550 - paid $35
Vince burgundy sweater -originally $195 - paid $25

It was absolutely crazy.   Now, what to do with them?

Should I turn this blog into a shopping website?  I buy the bargains, and I post them on my blog.  If you are interested in buying one, all you have to do is let me know (first come first serve basis).  You send me the money, and I will send you the item.  All you have to pay is the price of the item with tax and shipping.  I don't know.  What do you think? 

I find so many bargains when I am shopping, maybe I should start sharing them with you.

What do you think?  Please let me know.

Enjoy your day!

Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Where on earth did you find Tory Burch jeans for $15?!?!? I must know! (I love to shop, so you need to hook an addict up with your suppliers!)

    ReplyDelete